XPOWER XL-730A - 1150 CFM 5 Speed Low Profile Air Mover
XPOWER XL-730A 1/3 HP 1150 CFM 5 Speed Sealed Motor Low Profile Air Mover, Floor Fan, Carpet Dryer with Built-in GFCI Power Outlets
The XPOWER XL-730A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power.
A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area efficiently.
Strategically placed vents on the underside of the unit dry surface below the fan.
The XL-730A's durable ABS plastic housing is built with heavy commercial use in mind.
Offering five adjustable speeds and built in daisy chainable GFCI power outlets makes this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications.
Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-730A features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class.
A deep nested stackable design allows for stable transportation. The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage.
A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
- The new industry favorite - most compact in its class, ergonomically positioned molded handle, and vents on the underside of unit dry surface below fan
- Large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which offers the necessary velocity to maximize drying area efficiently
- Built-in GFCI power outlets with thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- Energy efficient 1/3 HP noise reduction induction motor, low 2.8 Amps draw with 1150 CFM high volume air movement
- 5 adjustable speeds with horizontally or vertically drying positions for a variety of drying applications
- Features an enclosed motor to protect it from dust, debris, contaminants and water damage
- Deep nested design can secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage and transportation
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRDRY
|Housing Construction & Materials
|Injection Mold ABS
|Horse Power (HP)
|Horse Power (HP)
|Air Flow Capacity
|RPM (L / M / H)
|400 / 700 / 1000 / 1300 / 1600
|Power Cord Length
|Power Cord Size
|Estimated Assembly Time
|Manufacturer's 1 year Limited Warranty