XPOWER PL-700A - 1050 CFM 3 Speed Low Profile Air Mover - Blue
XPOWER PL-700A 1/3 HP 1050 CFM 3 Speed Low Profile Air Mover, Floor Fan, Carpet Dryer with Built-in Power Outlets - Blue
1/3 HP, 1050 CFM, 2.8 Amps, 2 Positions, 3 Speeds Low Profile Air Mover with Power Outlets for Daisy Chain
The XPOWER PL-700A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power.
A 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area and efficiency.
Vents on the underside of the unit dry surface below the fan. The PL-700A's durable polypropylene plastic housing, three speed switch and built in daisy chainable power outlets make this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications.
Stackable up to 6 units high, this unit's slim profile is the most compact in its class, with a deep nested stackable design for stable transportation.
The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series air movers the new industry favorite.
- The new industry favorite - most compact in its class, ergonomically positioned molded handle, and vents on the underside of unit dry surface below fan
- Large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which offers the necessary velocity to maximize drying area efficiently
- Built-in power outlets with thermal protection allows for multiple units to be linked in a daisy chain to use one power circuit
- Energy efficient 1/3 HP noise reduction induction motor, low 2.8 Amps draw with 1050 CFM high volume air movement
- 3 adjustable speeds with horizontally or vertically drying positions for a variety of drying applications
- Deep nested design can secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage and transportation
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
- Xactimate code for professional water damage estimates: WTRDRY
|Housing Construction & Materials
|Injection Mold PP
|Horse Power (HP)
|Horse Power (HP)
|Air Flow Capacity
|RPM (L / M / H)
|1000 / 1300 / 1600
|Power Cord Length
|Power Cord Size
|Estimated Assembly Time
|Manufacturer's 1 year Limited Warranty