AirPura F600 Air Purifier
Protect yourself from the harmful effects of formaldehyde and other airborne chemicals with this powerful air purifier.
Removes: Formaldehyde removal of 99% along with VOCs released from common household products, renovation and construction materials, pressed wood products and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Construction sites
- Areas undergoing renovations
- New homes
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Workplace/Industrial use.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18 lbs of proprietary activated carbon blend with powerful oxidizer that removes *99% of formaldehyde. Excellent for thousands of chemicals.
- 40 square feet of medical grade HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2,000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
*KC Laboratories, 2015
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2" Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated & Enhanced Carbon Filter (potassium permanganate, coconut shell)
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
( Kl/Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|