Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.