AlorAir Zeus Extreme Axial Air Mover
Save 38% Save 38%
Original price $520.00
Original price $520.00 - Original price $520.00
Original price $520.00
Current price $325.00
$325.00 - $325.00
Current price $325.00
SKU Zeus Extreme
ALORAIR®ZEUS EXTREME AXIAL FAN HIGH-VELOCITY AIR MOVER 3000CFM WITH HOUR METER,VARIABLE SPEED,CIRCUIT BREAKER PROTECTION
The Alorair Zeus Extreme Axial air mover features patent pending "FUSION ENERGY" technology. This is a high powered and portable air mover/fan for quick evaporate drying. It's used primarily in the restoration industry. "FUSION ENERGY" technology revolutionizes evaporate drying by introducing higher air velocity undoubtedly beats competitors. This highly focused airflow is a must function for industry dryings like carpet and pad, sub-floor, sill plate, and walls. The machine with "FUSION ENERGY" technology ensures air velocities further than any other axial air mover.
The Alorair Zeus Extreme Axial air mover features the 2-speed motor that delivers a focused airstream up to 3000 CFM and a lightweight stackable designed to fit in vehicle space, on-board duplex GFIC outlet (GFCI is not available for 220/240V need to be customized), circuit breaker, and superior cord management.
Other striking features include lightweight and portable, high air velocity – up to 3000 CFM free air at 1.5” static pressure, robust, welded steel construction, large balanced carrying handle, epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case.
- Greater air velocities than competitive products, Focused velocities 0 to over 23.5 feet
- Directs airflow towards problematic corners, where the wall meets the floor
- Capable of reducing secondary damage claims stemming from the side-effects of trapped humidity like fungi, mold, mildew or structural damage
- Long-life 2-speed motor, Maintenance-free Bearing Motor
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Lightweight and compact Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDP) housing is washable, chemical resistant and stacks for storage
ApplicationsThe Zeus Extreme air movers are built to blow high-velocity air over wet surfaces to accelerate evaporation, hence shortening the drying duration. Ensuring that you dry out your space fast, especially after flooding is important, so as to minimize the damage extent.
To guarantee a fast drying process the Zeus Extreme can be combined with a dehumidifier, that will extract the excess humidity in the air hence speeding up the drying rate.
The Zeus Extreme Used in cooling down warm rooms by placing the unit in a cooler place in the room directed at the hot area.
The Zeus Extreme air mover is powerful enough to reach an average airflow rate of 3,000 CFM while drawing just 2.5 amps of power.
The Zeus Extreme air mover has been designed and built to perfection, to provide nothing but the highest level. The features that make Zeus Extreme air mover outstand out are:
- The Zeus Extreme Air Movers can be chain connected each drawing 2.5 amps while connected to a 115V source. Each is equipped with a 12-amp circuit board meaning you can link up to four in the same circuit.
- This unit has the unique ability to be used in humidity control of a place as well as control temperature and air circulation in a room.
- The Zeus Extreme Air Movers can be used in different positions depending on the direction you want your airflow. These positions include:
- the tilt-back position which creates laminar airflow to the floor.
- tilt forward and thereby direct air upwards.
- face down position directly sends air to the floor.
- face-up position directs air to the ceiling.
- stacking for operation enables you to run two units simultaneously for better results.
How should you use the Zeus Extreme Air Movers?The following is a simple illustration of how to apply the Zeus Extreme Air Mover during use:
- Connect the air mover to a standard 115V/60Hz outlet.
- Place the unit in the desired position.
Replacement Parts1. Breaker, CKT,12A 2. Switch, On-Off-On 3. Outlet, GFCI,15A 4. Grill Intake 5. Blade
6. Hour Meter 7. Grill Exhaust 8. Stand Hardware Kit 9. Motor 10. Axial Air Mover Stand
|Drive Motor||1/3 hp 1-phase 110/120 VAC 2-speed|
|Drive Motor||4-pole, PSC Electric Motor|
|Current||2.3 Amps (High Speed)|
|Cord||20 ft Power Cord|
|Outlet||15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle|
|Air flow||Approximately 3000|
|Sound Pressure leve||<75DBA|
|Warranty||1 Year - 100% parts and labor(all components)|
|Warranty||2 Year - 100% parts only (all components)|
|Warranty||3 -7 Year(s) - Materials and workmanship of the housing only|