AlorAir -Storm LGR 85 Extreme Commercial Restoration Dehumidifier
AlorAir Storm LGR Extreme Commercial Restoration Dehumidifier(LGR Technology) Built in Pump, Capacity: 85PPD (AHAM), 190PPD (Saturation)
OverviewThe Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built compact – lightweight – small in size and with a high capacity, which will protect your household items, your home’s structural integrity and you and your family from the effects of high humidity.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built to tackle after flood restoration problems.
- Automatic humidistat control
- Heavy-Duty Condensate Pump
- Memory Starting.
- Easily removable and washable air filters.
- Water-Full protection.
- Drainage: heavy-duty condensate pump.
- Quick Access to Pump and Main Board.
- Small, compact, and lightweight.
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator
- Engineered for low-temperature operation and airflow issues.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier incorporates state of the art innovation technology to provide better dehumidification. It has passed professional testing and receives very feedback thanks to its ability to provide better results.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built to tackle any flood and restoration problem. Built with a waterproof molded exterior casing that protects the unit from the harsh moist environment the dehumidifier will be deployed.
The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can be deployed for :
- Carpet drying.
- Basement and cellar dehumidification.
- Drying furniture.
- Storage areas.
- Industrial institutions.
Capacity. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can remove 85 Pints at AHAM (30°F,80% )Relative Humidity, with a current draw of 5.62 amps.
Performance. - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier can control the humidity levels in a space of up to 2,300 Sq. ft.
- Low sound levels - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier will only produce sound levels of below 55 Dba your space will remain comfortable.
- Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator – To avoid Freon leakage, a fatal flaw for a dehumidifier, AlorAir has introduced a Rare earth alloy Tube Evaporator. This innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
- Humidity sensor - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is equipped with an auto-humidistat that allows the unit to automatically sense changes in the humidity levels and turn on and off depending on your set humidity level requirements.
- Quick interior access - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier allow you easy access to the mainboard and pump for easy maintenance.
- Plug and play installation - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built and designed to be a plug and play unit, you don’t require to have any technical knowledge to operate this unit.
- Small and compact - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is built small and compact, you can easily stack a number together. It is also fitted with heavy-duty strays for easy transport from one space to the other.
- Air filtration - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with a MERV-8 filter for air purification, improving the indoor air quality.
- Continuous pump drainage - The Storm LGR Extreme dehumidifier is fitted with a condensate pump that allows you to pump the collected water to a distance over 5 meters.
Support – At Alorair, we have a team of highly trained user support teams, that are available to all our customers 24/7 via email, phone, or live support. They are always ready to help any customer with any issue, inquiry, or challenge they face while operating any of our products.
|Size For||Up to 2,300 sq.ft.|
|Sound Pressure Level||<58DBA|
|Defrosting Control System||Automatic Defrosting|
|Functioning Temperature Range||33.8~104?|
|Functioning Humidity Range||35~95%|
|Dim(LxWxH)||22.8 x 13.7 x 17.3 in|
|Loading quantity||20”:180Sets/40”:412Sets/40”HQ :515Sets|